Sunday, August 23, 2009


This is the layout that I created based on Challenge #1. I changed things up on the second page by using 3 photos instead of 4. I used a cool new program for the Cricut called "Sure Cuts A Lot" which allows you to cut the fonts and shapes on your computer without using cartridges. Very cool because you can download literally hundreds of free fonts. It was about $80 and worth every penny. I used the negative part of the cut for the title by placing it over the Cocoa cardstock. The contrast makes it stand out perfectly. (The actual tree that I cut from the title is on the 2nd page)

I know that one of you has told me you went ahead and tried the first challenge. Can't wait to see what you came up with. Hopefully more of you will be able to give one of these a try. I'll be posting Challenge #2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment