Saturday, September 26, 2009

Retreat Details - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT

Hi Ladies,


Before we know it, the weekend of October 23rd will be coming so I thought it's time to give you the rundown and info about the weekend. 


Some of you have already paid in full or paid your deposit.  Full payment is due by October 15th.  For those of you who have not yet paid, please reply by confirming a definite yes or no so that I have accurate numbers.  I don't want to turn away others that may be interested in case you have changed your mind about attending :)  At the moment, I have 18 ladies attending including myself.  The limit is 20.


Although, this is mainly a scrapbooking retreat, you do not need to be a scrapbooker to attend.  You can work on any other craft or hobby that you're interested in. 


For a copy of the Itinerary and directions, email me at apatrick@mcsnet.ca.   If there are meal items on the menu that may be a problem for you, such as allergies, etc., please let me know asap.


We'll be having some scrapbooking challenges and contests to keeps things exciting and there will be prizes!  There will also be some product available for sale in case you need some supplies.


I'm really looking forward to the weekend and also meeting some of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment