Monday, January 11, 2010

Another 2 Pages...






Don't mind yet another Christmas theme, I'm trying to catch up some some Christmas years that need scrapping and I just so happen to still be in the mood to scrapbook the holidays!






Patterned Paper: KI Memories Chill Out Snowfall & Christmas Greeting; Karen Foster Christmas Stripe; CTMH Cardstock & Brads; Dollar Store Ribbon; Title cut with Cricut using SCAL using the Fonts Arial (Christmas) and Creampuff (Memories); Prima Flowers, Bazzill Wings Flowers; Holiday Glitz Charms

Challenge 2010: 6 Layouts Done - 104 More To Go...

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have a Cricut but have never used SCAL. I need to do some research!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! I like how you used the flowers and the title looks great!!!

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel great to get the old ones scrapped? I love how you fit so many photos on the second page, and it doesn't look crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, love the title.

    ReplyDelete